Sunday, February 10, 2013

Posted by Ashley on 3:10 PM 2 comments
DIY Ombre Yoga Mat Bag

I recently started taking yoga classes so I thought it would be fun to make my own bag, since the ones that they sell are over-priced and boring. 

Supplies Needed:
Fabric
Clip on Flower
Sewing Machine (or you could try it by hand)


Begin by finding a fabric you like, and place your yoga mat on for sizing.


Cut the bottom corner off to create a shape similar to this


Place the right sides together and sew down the side


Place the clip on flower wherever you'd like.

*I got my flower from JoAnn Fabrics for 99 cents
*I got this awesome fabric also on sale at JoAnn Fabrics
*The yellow fabric was leftover from a previous project

Here is my yoga mat
I bought it from this website




2 comments:

  1. This was a good suggestion that you put up here...dude…..hope that it benefits all the ones who land up here. 

    Gym Equipment

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really appreciable message for everybody thanks for sharing this information. yoga mat and bag

    ReplyDelete