Sunday, February 10, 2013

Posted by Ashley on 3:10 PM 2 comments
DIY Ombre Yoga Mat Bag

I recently started taking yoga classes so I thought it would be fun to make my own bag, since the ones that they sell are over-priced and boring. 

Supplies Needed:
Fabric
Clip on Flower
Sewing Machine (or you could try it by hand)


Begin by finding a fabric you like, and place your yoga mat on for sizing.


Cut the bottom corner off to create a shape similar to this


Place the right sides together and sew down the side


Place the clip on flower wherever you'd like.

*I got my flower from JoAnn Fabrics for 99 cents
*I got this awesome fabric also on sale at JoAnn Fabrics
*The yellow fabric was leftover from a previous project

Here is my yoga mat
I bought it from this website




2 comments:

  1. It's really appreciable message for everybody thanks for sharing this information. yoga mat and bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Practicing yoga is important to keep in a good health. It is also important to use good quality equipment to have a safe- sound and effective exercise. Using a high-quality yoga belt is important too. This may help you to get less back pain and to improve yoga skills well.

    ReplyDelete