Sunday, November 17, 2013

Posted by Ashley on 1:55 AM No comments

Beanies are huge this season, so I'm going to let you all in on my little secret. As we all know, when products are "trending" the price sky rockets. For something as simple as a beanie, it's pretty ridiculous to pay anything over 10 bucks for one. However, to get that slouchy look, you usually are charged more...until now :)

I buy my beanies off of amazon ( like this one HERE for less than 2 bucks )

In the picture they look slouchy....but they aren't. That is why they are so cheap, nobody buys them. HOWEVER, it's super easy to make a beanie loose and slouchy

All you do is::

run it under HOT water
ring it out
STRETCH it out, from the rim to the tip
place over a vase, or upside down lampshade to dry

*I like to try mine on after stretching it even though it's wet so I can decide if I like it or should keep going

^^ "Like" on Facebook for updates, tips & tricks

0 comments:

Post a Comment